Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008

Hi! I hope you had a wonderful New Years. We had a very relaxing and quiet Christmas break. Both of us had a lot of time off. We had a lot of snow on Christmas Eve and throughout the break. This was the most snow that Ryan and I have experienced yet. We loved it! Here are some pictures that I took over the break.


This is a view from our back porch. The mountain in the background is Barometer Mountain. It was before sunrise, probably about 9:45am. I took the picture from inside our living room. Kody usually won't look at me when I have the camera up to my face, I tricked him!



Here is Barometer on Christmas day.







Ryan shoveled a lot of snow on Christmas Eve and over the following days. I didn't help very much but had fun walking Kody in the slippery snow. He likes going for walks more than anything!


































No comments: